Friday, September 11, 2009

Left to my own devices, I probably would...


The Pet Shop Boys show at House Of Blues, Orlando was amazing. Given the fact that my sister and I lived in London around the time they came out, the songs we loved were considered old school to the majority of the people in the pit, but we were up a level and dance and sing at the top of our lungs we all did.

Neil and Chris played almost every song I hoped they would. Heart, Left to my Own Devices, It's a Sin, West End Girls, Suburbia, Two Divided by Zero, Jealousy, New York City Boy, and a whole bunch of other songs we didn't know, but danced to anyway. They also played a cover of Viva La Vida (Coldplay) and it was AMAZING! All in all Neil and Chris played 1.5 hours (not bad for a 55 year old and a 54 year old respectively) and it was worth every penny.

No comments:

Post a Comment