Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Clean Slate


September 9, 2009 marks an important end ... and a beginning. This is what numerologists and astrologists are saying. Apparently, This is the number of completion and finality, but 9 is also the number of sympathy, love, selfless sacrifice and morality. OK then. I'm not a hard core astrology follower but I'll have a look to see whats up now and then. I'm going into this month with positive thoughts that there will be a turn around in a few different areas, if the number 9 wants to come along for that ride, more power to him :)



My horoscope on this apparently significant day says I'm supposed to JUST DO IT, stop talking about it... whatever IT is. Do what’s really important and then keep going. See it through to the end. I know what IT is, I think we all do down deep, we just don't know how to start, or are afraid, or just don't think we can do it. Well, I suppose today, I'll listen to what the oracles have to say, who knows, it can't hurt right? I may be pleasantly surprised where the day, week, rest of the month takes me.



I look forward to the rest of this month like a child waiting on the ice cream truck. It has a lot of potential. What I do with it I guess is how it will grow or fall.

This list is really just for my own good - if I put things in writing I tend to do them with resolve as opposed to just putting them on a back burner.

To do before September is over: Clean Slate!
Get a day job Purge bookshelves Purge CD's
Purge clothes Start treadmill again 3x week
Get back on Points program Purge the Eeyores.
I think that's a large enough list of goals. I have another 22 days - 3 weeks- to accomplish this, I have every faith in me.

No comments:

Post a Comment