Friday, September 18, 2009

In a bed of warm


My horoscope today said to find or imagine myself in a field of purple. I can think of hardly anything better. Jennifer Vranes painting "Summer Shadows" feels like it would be a brilliant place to be. My horoscope also says it is a "Power day" for me... I don't feel powerful. At all. In any aspect of my life. I don't think people realize that being unemployed is just as much if not more stressful than working at a crap job, that being unemployed, you are busy even when you're not behind a desk all day. Here's the other thing, you feel powerless. It's hard for everyone in this economy, I know, so I'm not pity partying just me. Although the quiet and dark of my bed seems just lovely right now. So, today I welcome an opportunity to go lay on a blanket in the field of purple and let the sun hit my back.
---------------------
In other news, "Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle."-Philo-
---------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment