Thursday, November 5, 2009

Nigglies, Thanksgiving and the Mouse, Fun stuff looking forward,

You would think that now that there is the holidays are around the corner, I'd be over the moon. For the most part I am. I can't deny that. Are there still niggling issues that I have to deal with realistically and don't want to? Yes. I can't change people. I can only let them know I am their friend, their supporter in the bad and good, a sympathetic ear, a shoulder to lean on. I am only me. For some people, it's not enough. "Their devils don't go away, but this time when they wake up, I might not be around." - Juliet's Wishing Well That's ok. That's their deal. I have to do what I have to do regardless, and that's continuing being me. Truth be told though, I'm tired of being taken for granted.
--------------
On good notes, Chels is well, we've decided for Thanksgiving we are going to The Crystal Palace at Magic Kingdom (WDW). I can't think that Thanksgiving Day at Disney would be any more crowded than it is any other day, so.. it'll be fun. We have an 11:40 seating so we have early dinner with Pooh Bear, Piglet, Tigger, Eeyore and Rabbit and then off to The Haunted Mansion, Buzz Lightyear, Pirates of The Caribbean and so on... with no dishes to clean up! Whoo hoo, that decision made me happy.
--------------
The new year will be bringing plays and musicals, comedians (can you say Craig Ferguson?) and local and national musicians that I have been wanting to see. This next year is full of possibilities for theatre, travel, seeing friends more often, entertaining, and I am excited for it!
--------------
Tonight- some of my fave shows- Community and The Office. I used to love Thursday night tv, but am not so stressed about Parks and Rec and 30 Rock, so I just watch my two shows and turn the channel for the rest.
-------------
Here's to tomorrow being a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment