Friday, November 6, 2009

Light, Christmas, Free Popcorn tin baby!


Hurry! The Popcorn Factory is offering a great freebie! Do you have a son or daughter in college? If you sign as a fan of The Popcorn Factory on their Facebook page then they will send a FREE college care package to your favorite student!Offer is limited to first 3,000 participants! What college student doesn't love popcorn? The Popcorn Factory makes the most wonderful popcorn!
-------------------
"You will fear the darkness only to the extent that you yourself are not providing light." Marianne Williamson
----------------------
The Birthday Party shoot at Pulse the other night was fruitful, lots of good shots of the birthday girl and her friends. It was great to be doing it again. Uploading the final product later today.
Today is final Tuition paydate on Fall Semester. Good thing Spring semester isn't due till Jan 1st. Sorority dues, a new key card/id, and the tuition all in one month hit hard. This should be so much easier to anticipate. Also, I'll know the amount I need for August 2010 for tuition and dues and can budget accordingly now. It's a pain not knowing what to expect and then getting bit in the butt. -- ETA --- Tuition paid, lump stuck in my throat for the last three months - gone.
---------------------
Did you know it's 7 weeks till Christmas? Insane right? Have you all started shopping? I picked up two movies yesterday (Julia and Julie for my mother and Star Trek for my father), and have been picking up things here and there when I can, but wow, only 7 weeks. I don't think we will put up a tree at L's and my house because we are at my mother's house pretty much the whole week of Christmas anyway, so that's one less stressor. I always like to keep with tradition but with work, I don't yet know what my schedule will be that day. have to play it by ear. I do know though, that I never miss "How The Grinch Stole Christmas" --the REAL ONE, THE ANIMATED ONE, NOT the awful Jim Carrey one, and "A Charlie Brown Christmas". Those are a constant. L asked me what I am getting myself for Christmas. I hadn't thought about it really, I had one thing in mind, but can't justify the amount it would cost just yet, so I think a spa treatment of some sort would be my present to myself. How about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment