Monday, April 12, 2010

Unthinkably good things can happen even late in the game. It's such a surprise.


This is the new book by Frances Mayes. You know her - she wrote Under a Tuscan Sun, the book the movie this woman, Diane Lane, was in - WELL.... I won a signed copy of the first edition of the new book "Every day in Tuscany". This is HUGE for me. Under The Tuscan Sun was a pivotal movie in my life and is still today, I love that movie, I love Diane Lane (some days I have the "what would Diane Lane do" moments and then act accordingly,) and I love Frances Mayes that she loves Tuscany, Diane Lane and writing lines like this: "Unthinkably good things can happen even late in the game. It's such a surprise." and books like these. Anyway, just made my happy day yesterday when I found out :)
-----------------
My friend from way back, Daniel Cole is doing this awesome project http://www.rockethub.com/projects/35-rockdoves-cool-music-for-kids-made-with-parents-in-mind -- I support him, if you want to I appreciate it and thank you on his behalf :)
------------------
Talked to the officiating person of the Halloween wedding that I may be shooting. She just happens to be someone I work with, as does the bride. The wedding looks to be grand fun, because the bride and the groom aren't your "traditional" type of people, and the brides ideas for the reception/wedding are just so much fun, I hope it comes to fruition based on schedules, etc.
------------------
Work is work - I made more in commissions today than I did in the last two weeks. Go figure...
------------------
Tomorrow - maybe Tampa, maybe not, if not then most definitely another round of GBC'ng at the house, the filing cabinet o' death needs to be purged and maybe I'll take a stab at the Rubbermaid bucket of photos/neg/cd's of images that needs culling and uploading. Till then, y'all have a brilliant brilliant!

No comments:

Post a Comment