Friday, April 30, 2010

I wanna hold your hand...


There are days, and mind you, they don't happen often, but there are days that I miss being up north. Miss the first snow, the fireplace, the wind, the crunch of the Fall leaves under my boots. We had NOAH rain the other night and it was intense and it just reminded me how nice it was to be a fireplace owenr. I live in Florida now where the need for a fireplace is NIL. So, yes, missing the Fall in MD a bit. Come on Fall...
----------------------
http://www.etsy.com/shop/yasminemol is a shop I will be spending money at in the future. I am interested in getting Chel's picture done. We already have a charcoal of her when she was young and I'd like one now as a comparison shot to put side by side. I think Yasmine's fab!
----------------------
http://www.theworkingproof.com/user/page?dv=1&page_name=index.html -- also a great organization and will be getting both my money and my work as well.
----------------------
Took my car in for the recall notice on the cracked fuel pump and indeed, I had one, $42.00 later (filled up gas tank) and we were on our way. It's a good thing it was covered because Lord knows I didn't have $800 just lying around to get it fixed.
----------------------
Found out I won a signed Tampa Bay Bucs jersey. Apparantly signed by a major player Rhonde Barber, a co worker asked to buy it off me. The funny thing is... I don't even like football all that much - I do watch some but not like baseball. Giving it to my father for one of his Christmas pressies.
----------------------

Had lunch with the chicklet the other day, it was nice as always, she held my hand as we were crossing streets. I tell you this because she NEVER and I do mean never, holds my hand. She'll hold my mother's, my sister's, sometimes even my dad's but she doesn't ever hold mine. My heart almost exploded when she did it. I literally do not know of a mother and daughter who are closer than we are, but that's just something she stopped doing with me when she was about 9.
----------------------

Really this is just here because I hadn't posted any photography really in a while. I am hoping to have some portraiture shoots in the next month, we'll see, but in the mean, I love that shot of Josh Wilson.
----------------------
FREE Comic Book Day: Saturday, May 1st, you can snag a FREE Comic Book at participating comic book shops across North America and around the world; be sure to check with your local shop for their participation and rules.
----------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment