Saturday, December 5, 2009

Creativity, Inspiration, Art in the Everyday


Creative outlets, Inspiration, Art in the everyday - these things I desire.
----------------
How old would you be if you didn't know how old you were? 32

What can you not go a day without? Right now? Diet Coke, my lists, my notebooks, talking to my sister.

What do you want that you think you can't have? There's nothing I can think of off the top of my head that I can't have if I put my mind to it. Oh, ok, maybe a royal pedigree, but in the real life, I think it's on me to get/do/be all I want.

Guiltiest Pleasure? Christian Bale and Brendan Fraser movies, movies in general, magazines, and Stouffers Mac and Cheese.

More than a Gift? My daughter, Chelsea; the traveling my family did as a child and still do now.

Fave Place in the world? Behind the camera or Glasgow, Scotland or wherever I can create.

Inspires you to create? Music, movies, other photographers I respect, colors, events

Endless hours spent creating are made better only by... music playing while I create, breaking bread with the people I photograph, their faces when they see final product.

Art in your everyday? The purple flowers on the side of the road on my way home, the hubcap shop, the crane family that visits the front yard, the sun setting, people's faces, mannerisms etc.

It all started when.. I took a photo of Lou Lasprugato at a Juliet's Wishing Well show at Kelly Logan House - Delaware.

What color is imagination? Purple!

What do you pack to pursue your dreams? Cameras, batteries, memory cards, notebooks, pens, photos of loved ones if they weren't coming with me, cell phone and my car.

Attempt to do if you knew you couldn't fail? Aiming small? Be the house photographer for both House of Blues, Orlando and Hard Rock Cafe, Universal, Orlando. Aiming big? Be in the big leagues with Sam Jones and Norman Jean Roy and Ben Watts, and Regan Cameron, photographers I admire and respect. // Y'all have a brilliant rest of the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment