Sunday, May 16, 2010

Don’t Be Afraid to Re-Evaluate and link love

NEW MANTRA --- Concentrate your hopeful attitude on a positive outcome and Don’t Be Afraid to Re-Evaluate
---------------
Often times, I am asked by various friends how I have coupons for so many things. Well besides the fact that I am the crazy coupon woman, I also am a member of various quality coupon sites and rewards programs. I am happy to start sharing those programs here. Today is VOCALPOINT. It is free to sign up and free to participate. http://www.vocalpoint.com//index.html I receive an email from VOCALPOINT every week or so and give my opinion on products I have tried or the emails ask me if I want to try some product and they send said product out and I review said product. I'm not getting paid to do that. However, more often than not, that product comes with coupons. Sometimes even a coupon for the product FREE, and coupons for $1 or $2 off to give out to friends. I enjoy programs like this, my mailbox is always full, of these types of samples, products to try, so if you are interested, VOCALPOINT is a good place to get your feet wet.
----------------
http://www.kraftfirsttaste.com is another good place to start. Kraft offers up samples and high value coupons for all sorts of their products. Some products are sent to your home and others you can just print out the coupons and get them at the store and try them. I always give feedback as a)I'm an opinionated broad and b)they appreciate it and it helps the marketing people know what people want in future products and coupon offerings. Again - it's free to sign up and participate.
---------------
FYI - I am having serious wanderlust, I dreamt last night I was walking through fields of green and then on the pier of some lake/ocean/random body of water (neither of which I am anywhere near, what with being landlocked in the this suburban scene) and I woke up thinking it must have been North or South Carolina, which i have no real connection with barring my paternal grandmother (whom I am not close to) still lives there and an ex boyfriend (amicable split - I know, you can't believe it right?)used to live there. I YEARN YEARN to get moving. I stayed in MD for 10 years -- but I also traveled to Germany during that time and many day trips here and there, I am going on 6 years here, so I am not surprised this feeling is kicking in. It's quite dangerous, as my motto has always been 'If I'm not happy I'm gone', in pretty much every aspect of my life. It's not that I'm not happy, I just need to see new faces, new places, be away for a while, Chel is still in school at FSC, so I'm not going anywhere permanently until later, but I can assure you I will be moving, even if it's just to a new house or a new neighbourhood. Chelsea must also be feeling it because she just sent me a text that said "I want to emigrate back to England somedaaaayyyy" I smiled and sent back a text "ah, yes, but TODAY, is not that day" (She still has 3 more years of University left here in FL). I can also assure you that I will be taking more time to travel even if it;s just day/weekend trips, because otherwise one day we'll wake up and just get in the car and as my ever talented friend Matt Mackelcan sings "I'll just drive... down on 95...."
---------------

nikoretro,flickr -- THAT? made me happier than you know - I LOVE lurve Luv blue cheese!
----------------
Boondock Saints Prayer as best I can figure - in Irish - (again, really only for my own knowledge) ~ Agus beimid inár n-aoirí ar do shonsa, a Thiarna, ar do shonsa.
Tá cumhacht tagtha anuas ó do lámh,
ionas go gcomhlíonadh ár gcosa do thoil go tapaidh.
Sruthóimid ar aghaidh mar abhainn chugat
Agus plódaithe le hanamacha a bheidh sí go deo.

In ainm an Athar, agus an Mhic, agus an Spioraid Naomh
----------
Speaking of that - This man makes me laugh till I cry http://www.billyconnolly.com/
----------
It's been lovely - see you soon :) Til Then have a Brilliant Brilliant

No comments:

Post a Comment