Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Harmony, Muses and LCL Photography


"Harmony is the inner cadence of contentment we feel when the melody of life is in tune" Yeah, these past few weeks, I have been so outta tune it's not funny. No more flat notes!
---------
Sunday -- 6:45 AM, running 15 minutes late already, coolant light comes up on car dashboard as I start out of the driveway. It's 32 degrees outside in "sunny Florida" on Valentine's Day. I still have to drop off cards at my parent's house so they have them when they wake up, welcome to my morning. Coolant dealt with, cards dropped off, workday commenced - Happy Singles Awareness Day.
---------
Speaking of Valentine's Day, I know to most people, it's a big deal, really not so much for me. In relationships, I think if you express your affection/love/desire whatever on a daily basis to your significant other, or others as the case may be, then you don't have to have a "special" day to celebrate that. I think this is a requirement in any real and loving relationship. Now, don't get me wrong, I like going out to dinner and getting cards, but those actions shouldn't be a one day type of thing. Any real man knows this - so that should be no big surprise.
---------
Things have been crazy busy, work, the house, Chels at school, traveling here and there, various and sundry projects I am working, I cannot wait until I get a few days off to just reconnect with some friends and take a breather. .
---------
Saw "When in Rome", I was surprised by Josh Duhamel's performance, I saw him in vegas and liked him, but didn't know if the "charming scalawag" he does so well, would transfer to big screen. He was charming but he was also sweet and it was a cute movie. I recommend it for that.
---------
Next - "Boondock Saints" back on the big screen for 1 nite only - so excited! Brothers McManus - how can you go wrong with that?
---------
ETA: Monday -- T-9 hours and my weekend starts - it's an odd thing working 4 days/3 off, with the 3 off being Tuesday, Weds and Friday. Although I get to go out and see friends on those nightS, more often than not on Tues-Weds I run around getting errands done and come Friday night, I can't stay out till all hours, cause I have to be up at 6:00am on Sat am. Bummer- but it's not stopping me, Imma see my music and friends this next "weekend". Tuesday, I think we are going to Tampa, Wednesday night - I'm hoping we catch Howie Day at The Social, it's All Saint's Day and I can only think of one better way to spend it, so...,Friday - I thought Matty Mac was playing but I'll have to check the planner, if so I want to go up and see him, Saturday night, going to catch up with some new friends and see some local entertainment. Am I getting too old for this running amok? Probably, but you know what - screw that.
---------
The new myspacepage is up www.myspace.com/liveandcreatelight This is the launch of the business rebranding/relogo the new name of the business is LCL PHOTOGRAPHY (for live and create light, which is what of course I aim to do in my own and in other's lives), I can also be found on the twitterverse at http://twitter.com/pocketfuloposes I am still uploading some photos and have to finish up the front page, but it is running at least, feel free to hop on over and friend us if you are so inclined. I have felt so creatively stifled for a while and its great to be feeling the muse again.
----------
till next time kittens, have a brilliant brilliant.

1 comment:

  1. "I think if you express your affection/love/desire whatever on a daily basis to your significant other" - AMEN!Good luck with the photography!

    ReplyDelete